Female Visitation is each Wednesday 9-11 and 1-3
Male Visitation is each Thursday 9-11 and 1-3
All visitors of the Liberty County Jail are required to abide by the following rules:
No knives, sharp objects, lighters or tobacco products allowed.
No electronic devices are allowed in the Main Lobby or visitation areas. (examples: cell phones, tablets, etc.)
No food, gum or drink items allowed in the visitation areas.
Visitors must be dressed modest and conservative.
- No halter tops, and no spaghetti strap tops.
- All females must wear a bra.
- No see through clothing, including clothing with holes and tears that reveal any genitals, buttocks or breasts.
- All pants/shorts must be worn on the waistline – no sagging pants/shorts.
- No pajamas (pants or tops) that reveal genitals, buttocks or breasts.
- No low cut blouses.
- All visitors must wear shoes.
- No house shoes or slippers.
- No gang affiliated clothing, hats or shoes.
An adult must accompany visitors sixteen (16) years old or younger.
Children must NOT be left unattended in the lobby, parking lot, or a vehicle while visiting. All children must be under the supervision of an individual seventeen (17) years of age or older with a valid state issued ID or Driver’s License.
Visitors seventeen (17) years old and older must furnish a valid state issued ID or Driver’s License, show proof of residency (temporary or permanent) in the United States along with the photo identification:
- United States Driver’s License.
- United States ID.
- Military Identification with independent information included.
- Permanent resident card also known as a green card.
- United States passport.
- Foreign passport provided with a Visa or I-94 proof of United States residency.
Altered ID’s will not be accepted.
All visitors are subject to being searched.
No individual on active probation or parole will be allowed to visit.
Visitors under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be denied visitation and are subject to being arrested.
Visitors will return to the lobby area once they conclude their visit and retrieve their ID’s.
Children three (3) years old and older count as a visitor.
Children are not allowed to run and play in the lobby or visitation area.
An inmate may receive only two visitors at the same time.
Failure to follow visitation rules may result in visitors being banned from the facility or subject to criminal prosecution.
A Correctional Officer has the authority to prohibit or ban any visitor.
All items left in visitor accessible areas will be discarded.